Thursday, January 28, 2010

I made a nugget tin to go with my girlie card I made last week. I gave it to a girl from church for her birthday. She liked it so much she said that she was going to keep the tin and put stuff in it. :)




This is the sentiment that I stamped on the inside of the card. Both stamps are from CTMH.


This is a picture of both the card and the tin together.
Here is the tin full of the Hershey nuggets I wrapped.
A look at the papers I used to wrap the nuggets. All papers used were BasicGrey.

Sorry for the blur of this picture. I made a ribbon slide using a CTMH stamp, and some PTI ribbon. The stamp says for you!

A look at the lid and the front of the tin.



The lid. The green, and blue card stock, stamp, and ribbon are all from CTMH. The patterned paper, and brads are from BasicGrey. The flowers are Prima, and the jewels are from the dollar section at Michaels.

Please leave comments, and subscribe to the blog.

Thanks,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment