Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas gift card holder

I wish this picture would have turned out better. It really is a very pretty card, so pretty that after I made it I just sat and stared at it for about 20 minutes. LOL. I randomly stamped the snowflakes on the ctmh chocolate cardstock and then embossed it with white powder. For the tag, I cut it out using my cricut, and I believe the new arrival cartridge. On the cream CTMH cardstock for the tag I took the same snowflake stamps and embossed them using clear powder. I really liked this effect, it was subtle yet very pretty. The blue cardstock is from Die cuts with a view glitter stack. The sentiment and snowflake stamps are both from ctmh. I glued the giftcard on the front of the tag, and wrote my message on the back.
Thanks for looking.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment